Bringing natural movement to the legendary KICKR Smart Trainer.
Whether mashing or spinning, riding in the saddle or out, KICKR AXIS feet let cyclists of all types customize the ride feel, enhance feedback, and experience a more realistic training setup by providing up to 5 degrees of side-to-side movement. KICKR AXIS feet enhance natural movement on the bike by minimizing pressure touchpoints, thus reducing fatigue and allowing you to train longer. KICKR AXIS comes with three stiffness options - easy, medium, and hard - so cyclists are able to to match their unique riding style and preferences.
NOTE: KICKR AXIS is NOT compatible with KICKR CORE and KICK SNAP
Wahoo Kickr AXIS Feet
- MORE REALISTIC RIDE FEEL
- KICKR's AXIS feet enhance the already legendary ride feel of the KICKR Smart Trainer, by mimicking the side-to-side movement experienced riding outdoors, the bike responds more naturally to tempo and body position changes.
- SIDE TO SIDE MOVEMENT
- The three different feet options with up to 5 degrees of movement – stiff-action, medium-action and easy-action – to allow you to truly personalize your experience and tune your KICKR to match your unique riding style.
- TRAIN EFFECTIVELY
- The side-to-side movement experienced with KICKR AXIS feet allow the body to engage and recruit the stabilizing muscles attributed to the biomechanics behind proper form and effective training.
- REDUCE FATIGUE
- By enhancing natural movement, KICKR AXIS feet minimizes pressure on your touchpoints with the bike to reduce fatigue, allowing you to train harder, longer.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KICKR VERSIONS
- KICKR AXIS feet are backwards compatible with all versions of the KICKR Smart Trainer. No matter which KICKR you have, you can upgrade your ride.
- NOTE: KICKR AXIS is NOT compatible with KICKR CORE and KICKR SNAP.
- EASY INSTALLATION
- KICKR AXIS feet are easy to install and alternate between stiffness options when you are looking to modify your ride feel.