Tempo Argo is a short-nosed saddle designed to offer endurance cyclists greater stability and better weight distribution. Tempo Argo has been engineered to deliver a riding feel that suits the balanced geometry of today’s all-purpose road machines. Its short-nosed design and ergonomic cut-out relieve soft tissue pressure.The padding is made from fizik’s Type 2 foam formulation, slightly thicker around the ischial sit bones area to support a more upright riding position.The cushioning is softer and more progressive than the type used on fizik’s racing saddles, providing long-distance comfort.Tempo Argo R3 comes in K:ium alloy-railed R3 specification, available in two widths: 150mm or 160mm.
- Argo: versatile short-nose saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissue area
- R5: a combination of a ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and an S-Alloy rail.
- Wingflex: the shell's side edges flex and adapt to rider's inner leg movement
- Type 2 foam: progressive cushioning, with lower compression modulus
TEMPO ARGO 150
- Length: 260 mm
- Width: 150 mm
- Height at 75mm width: 43 mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 103 mm
- Rail: 7x7 mm